Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Hole in the Wall....




For over three years I have been begging DH to knock this wall out! As "everyone" knows light sells in real estate :) and I could not stand how dark our living room always was! So low and behold DH gets it into his head that we need the hole done before the babies get here because of all the mess with the drywall ect ect. Once again a project started....a MAJOR mess made...and then a very very happy wife!


Here are the before, during and after pics. And yes that is a load bearing wall and yes those jacks are holding up my third floor :/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! What an awesome job and an amazing redo! How much can I pay you to come to my house and do that??

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

Wow!! Looks incredible!! Excellent idea, and excellent job!!