Wednesday, September 10, 2008

4 Months Today!!!!






How time flys when you are having fun! This last month has been filled with so many firsts....

1st Big Boy Meal

1st Time Laughing so hard you gave yourself the hick ups!

1st Time they noticed each other....AMAZING IS ALL I CAN SAY!

1st Time grabbing for a toy and holding on to it!

1st Bath in the sink because you are to big for your tub and to little for ours!
We are having such a blast and have an exciting month of firsts coming up including our first vacation to Florida to see family!


Lots of pictures.....

3 comments:

Sara said...

I tagged you! Go check out my blog to find out what to do. ~Sara

Stacy Risenmay said...

You won the Wallcandy giveaway on my blog! E-mail me at notjustahousewife@yahoo.com so I can get you the info.
Stacy

Stacy Risenmay said...

This is the only way I know how to get in touch with you and I don't want you to miss out on this giveaway. I did this giveaway as a thank you to all my followers. You didn't have to enter, just be a follower. Please contact me by tonight or I will have to pick another winner. Thanks!